Wednesday 17 September 2014

YOU HAVE A DATE, ROSE

My sister Reg meant that when you are going to church, you had a date with Jesus, and so you have to have a complete makeover. So every Sunday for her and every Sabbath for me, we made sure we had our best on, complete with flawless skin-thanks to liquid foundation and powder. For those who wonder why for me going to church is a ritual taken seriously.

And when back to the house later we would share what we learnt, from the sermon and everything else in between. And so today as I go to Holy Family Basilica for the funeral mass of this angel, I truly have a date!

It will be solemn mass for my sister but it will be a time also to release every bitterness and anger that I have right now. Reg may be gone, but her legacy will leave on, in her son Richard, whom she earnestly prayed for that he will be a young man with respect an honor for God and for mankind. My  prayer is that he will have a stable place to grow and be established in the fear and knowledge of his mother's Lord and Savior Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

PEACE ROSE, PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...