Tuesday 16 September 2014

AND FINALLY OUR DREAM CAR

With its upscale styling, excellent fuel efficiency and its impressive list of standard convenience features, the 2014 Honda CR-V remains the smartest choice in its segment.So we had this dream of cars.....Reg dreamt driving a Prado, I said "You will be arrested by cops thinking you're a teenager who stole her dad's car, you are too tiny for a Prado and it is too masculine, you need a feminine car...like a Honda CRV" That was in 2010. My dream car has been a CRV Honda for as long as I remember!! So after much talking over coffee and cake, I convinced her to my side, and a deal was made-When she buys a car it will be a blue CRV. At that moment I just told her from the  blues that I will then be rich enough to purchase her current car-a Corolla, then later buy my own Blood red Honda to signify the blood of Jesus. We laughed it off. So she once went to a car bazaar to check them out, and told me "By the way the CRV just winked at me like it belongs to me" Laughter again. Cos every time we met we asked when God is going to open her door to buy her car as I buy her old one. That now will not happen, now God has just to bless me with a new Honda CRV.

We even knew the prices of every new one that appeared, until we told God "eh how long are we to wait?"

Ecclesiastes 3:11
Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time. He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...