Wednesday 18 June 2014

THE MEETING

Luke 7 verse 13 When the Lord saw ROSE, his heart went out to her and he said, “Don’t cry.”

And Christ met me at the gate of failure ...when I was carrying my coffin of failure in marriage, family, careers ministry, and I was crying bitterly, remembering all the wasted years as I thought wasted. Remembering all the good times and the bad that we had held on as a family and the cry was one of anguish. thonking of what the future will be like and what it had for me and all I saw was darkness-and this gnawing feeling of growing old alone.

At this juncture when Christ met me, He has tried His best at wiping away my tears- and you know what!? He has succeeded! But it has taken 7 years- Seven years of deliverance from the foundations of my life as a person. Deliverance from all forms of spirits that have made sure no one in my family stays married for long if they do then its a marriage full of sorrows and rejections where everything about you dies in your hand even as you struggle to nurse it to life.

Psalm 11

 In the Lord put I my trust: how say ye to my soul, Flee as a bird to your mountain?
For, lo, the wicked bend their bow, they make ready their arrow upon the string, that they may privily shoot at the upright in heart.
If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?

Since I discovered this scripture, it has ministered a lot to me and my family. What can you do as a person when you are truly born again spirit filled Christian but have never dealt with your foundations from the first generation? Foundations of Idolatry, witchcraft, polygamy, lying etc..the reason why many christian continue to suffer in silence is because our foundations are crying out against us. How can the Lord bless that which is cursed already? And the Devil has a legal ground to accuse you?

 Watch out for the Genesis of my healing.....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments...